Monday, June 29, 2009

Sick :(


Today i am very distraught because i have been sick for almost a week. I have been on an antibiotic and it hasn't helped. Scary how certain strains of flu and cold viruses can fight off medication nowadays. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow since I have to go back to school. I have decided that the worst part of being sick is often the frustration that comes along with it. On one hand, you are tired of being home all day long, so you want to get out and do something. On the other hand, you are to tired and feel to lousy to be able to go out and do anything. Thus leaving you frustrated. I sure feel annoyed.. especially after I've already taken all of my medication and I'm still not better. Anyone else want to vent about being sick? feel free... blogging helps get out the frustration. Haha :) I'll sign off for now.. but remember to wash your hands to save yourself from dangerous cold and flu viruses!

1 comment:

Toni de Tiger said...

Oh I hope you get feeling better soon! :) Love you girly!